Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protect your information
Below are several definitions of terms used within this policy:
- Customer Information refers to personally identifiable information about a consumer, customer, or former customer of this Institution
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address: an IP address is a unique address that devices used to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network
- Cookie: A cookie is a very small text file sent by a web server and stored on your hard drive, your computer’s memory, or in your browser so that it can be read back later. Cookies are a basic way for a server to identify the computer you happen to be using at the time
- Service Provider: To provide a full range of online services, we may use various third-party providers. These third parties provide services such as: website hosting, bill payment, and account aggregation. Third party providers are referred to within this policy as “Service Providers”
How we collect your personal data?
Generally, we collect your personal data in the following ways: When you register yourself to any of our published services, use request information or sign up for our products and services, you may be required to provide us with your Personal Data. In doing so, you agree and consent to eFinance as well as authorized service providers and relevant third parties collecting, using, disclosing and/or sharing your Personal Data in accordance with this Data Protection Policy. When you request that we contact you, or when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data, our promotions, campaigns, and other initiatives. When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason through our website.
Why we collect your personal data?
We may use your information or combine it with other information to/for:
- Provide you with better services, improve, and personalize your digital experience
- Respond to services or product requirements by the relevant authority and regulators
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Verify your identity, authenticate you to use our Digital Services and verify your location
- Measure campaign results
- Market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting, and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity
- Use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent
What we collect as personal data?
- Depending on which Services you use, we collect different kinds of Personal Information from/about you. Basically, we may collect 4 types of data from you through Organization platform/service
- This information may be collected from your mobile device’s location-aware features when you request certain services that are dependent on your physical location.
- Examples may include your name, postal address, unique device identifier, email address, telephone number, National ID number, Passport Number date of birth or account information.
- Examples may include information about your Internet browser, IP address, information collected through tracking technologies, demographic information that you provide to us and aggregated or unidentified data
- Personal information: refers to information that directly or indirectly identifies a particular individual, such as information you provide on our KYC forms, campaign forms, account openings or similar online fields.
- Anonymous information: means information that cannot reasonably be used to identify a particular individual
- Location information: means information that may be collected by certain mobile applications that identifies your physical location
- Device Information: As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use. Information we obtain from these devices include:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, and browser type
- Identifiers: Unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as the fitness app (or other identifiers unique to Organization Group Company Products associated with the same device or account)
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your location, camera, or photos
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings
How we share your information?
We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your information by anyone, including our staff. eFinance takes every necessary precaution to protect the confidentiality of its client’s information, including the confidentiality of personal data. We’re committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. If we’re required by laws, Judicial requests or Law enforcement authorities requests in accordance with national laws to share your data with them or with other organizations, we always do so securely, and we don’t share more than requested information as per the national laws. When we ask other companies to process data on our behalf, we’ll always make sure they follow similarly high standards to those followed at eFinance When we support government initiatives, we only share statistical anonymous and aggregate information We are also entitled to transfer/ disclose the personal data of our client to and from the third parties if it is necessary for performing the service properly, permitted by the legislation and/or serves the commercial purpose of the eFinance. We the latest technology standards to protect the security of your data and whenever we work with the third parties to provide support services, we will require them to observe our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.